Sunday, October 14, 2012

wishful thinking

Imagine a world where almost all fathers were there for their children, didn't have to be a slave to make ends meet and had the time I have had to spend with their children, and were able to build the bond like my son and I have been able to from all the time we have shared together! This is the world I dream of, and a reality we could create if we united through love! Even if the parents weren't
there we could still create a system that would find real loving homes for them to be in, and not in an orphanage, foster family, or anything to do with the state! The impact this simple action would have upon our society would be astounding to say the least, and would stop so much hate and crime! At least this is my theory from the experience I have shared in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment